I would like to thank Melanie from Books Are My Children for tagging me to do the Beautiful Blogger Award. (I’m finally catching up with tags! Yessssss.)
Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
List the rules and display the award.
Add 7 facts about yourself.
Nominate some other bloggers and let them know by commenting on their blogs!
Hello everyone! I think it’s time to finally reveal some things about myself. If you’re excited, well, I’m totally nervous. Only a number of people know these things so……….. if you’re reading this, consider yourself special. Let’s get started!
- I used to be overweight. When I was in first year high school, I weighed 65 kilograms (Yup. Hahaha. *I’m laughing at myself*). I’ve been bullied because of my weight. I decided to lose some weight before the start of third year high school and TADAAAAH. I lost 13 kilograms in 2 months. I became so strict with my diet that I almost became underweight. I weighed 47 kilograms when I was in fourth year and that wasn’t a good thing. I had to change my diet a bit to gain some weight and I gained 5 kilograms. I’m weighing 52 kilograms until now (and my height is still at 5’2’’).
- I am a VERY conservative person. Yup. VERY. Believe me when I say “VERY”. I don’t wear sleeveless shirts, dresses, and tops. I also don’t wear shorts. Don’t consider asking me if I’m wearing short shorts or even microshorts (if there’s such a thing). I also don’t wear skirts unless it’s necessary (like corporate days in school). I just don’t like wearing those things. Okay? Okay. My close friends know these things about me. They sometimes tell me to wear these but they know that my answer will always be a “NO”.
- Whenever I order a Sundae from McDonalds, I always order PLAIN Vanilla Sundae. No syrup. Just plain. I don’t know why. It tastes better than the flavored one, tbh.
- My love for Sundae is the same as my love for coffee. Whenever I’m with my friends in Starbucks, I always order Coffee Jelly Frappe. My first order in Starbucks was Espresso and I really liked it. The smell of a coffeehouse makes me high. (Is it just me or…….?)
- I also love music and bands (just so you know)! I love Paramore, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Cassadee Pope, and Air Supply. I still have my classic soul within me.
- Being a college student is not a joke. If you’re in high school and you’re already complaining about your school works, get ready for college. I’m not kidding, guys. Last last week, I went to class like a zombie. I did sleep from 11pm until 2am (Yup, 3 hours of sleep). I was awake from 2am until 9pm and it wasn’t a good feeling. I felt like I’m going to collapse while listening to our professors.
- I’m an over-thinker. I love thinking about things that may (or may not) happen in the future. I usually lie on my bed at 12am or something but I usually sleep at around 1am because of this. I have a ton of random thoughts inside my head. It feels like there are a lot of noises inside my head. I’m actually trying to remedy this by listening to music and it’s working so far.
I’ll be turning 18 on the 22nd of November (next month) and I don’t have any concrete plans regarding this. The only thing that really comes to my mind is 18 books. If you’d like to be part of it, I’ll be forever grateful.
Pearl of Biblio Pearl
Janna of Bibliophile Mom
Maw of Dear Maw: Book Enthusiast
Beatrice of Confessions of a Pinay Bookaholic
Jenna of Reading with Jenna
Josephine of Josie’s Book Corner
Jess of Princessica of Books
JM of Book Freak Revelations
I hope you, guys, enjoyed reading my post. You know where to find me!