Hi there, bookworms! Just so you know, I’ll be turning 18 on the 22nd of November. I’ve been living for a decade and (almost) eight years. I’m proud to be part of the 90’s generation. There were many things that had happened way back then that we can’t experience anymore right now. My life ten years ago was very simple and not-so-techie. Agree? Agree.
I’ll consider 2015 as one of the most memorable years of my life. Why?
- I met my favorite author, Michelle Hodkin, this year! I still remember the date, guys. That’s January 18 (Sunday). Huge thanks to Fully Booked for making it happen!
- I started my book blog this year.
- I met new bookish friends! Huge thanks to facebook, twitter, instagram and wordpress for giving me instant bookish friends.
- My blogging career was SO blessed this year. I’m very thankful to everyone who entrusted me to review their books.
- I’m a scholar at our uni. Yup, I got 100% scholarship but I’m (well, my parents are) still paying for the miscellaneous fee.
- I’ve been into a lot of adventures this year. Dang, one of them is I had to sacrifice my 5 hour class for the sake of that freaking minor subject. We had to interview someone. My friend and I went to MNL. It took us 2 hours to get there and another 2 hours to return to our uni. No regrets though. I got the highest grade in midterm and he’s second to the highest. I never go to MNL without my parents but this forced me to go with my classmate. HOLY GUACAMOLE. What a crazy adventure. x)))
- I’ve faced a lot of struggles this year. I slayed them. ^____^
I still have a ton of things to share but I don’t want you to get bored so……
You. Yes, you. If you’re reading this, I’m sending you virtual hugs. Thanks for stopping by. I love you, bookworm! To all my international followers, I’d love to have an international giveaway soon. I’m still planning on it. I’m still looking for someone to help me out. Great news for my PH followers, I have something for you! As part of my 18th birthday celebration, I’m going to give away a HARDCOVER FINISHED COPY of ILLUMINAE by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman. Yup, you’ve read it right. Don’t miss this chance! 🙂
- This giveaway starts today (October 13, 2015) and it will end on my 18th birthday (November 22, 2015).
- Again, this giveaway is only open to my PH followers.
- Click the giveaway image to enter the rafflecopter giveaway.
- May the odds be ever in your favor. ❤
The winner of this giveaway will be announced on the 22nd of November on my twitter account (@JasmineRaymundo). 8AM EST / GMT +8 8PM.