Hey everyone! It has been a while since I posted my first ever #bookmodeling photo in my bookstagram. Guess what? I’m enjoying it so far (except the fact that I’m running out of dresses to wear). I might as well share some of my pictures as a (not-so-professional) #bookmodel. xD
- It’s fun matching your outfit with a certain book!
- This will help you find your creative side.
- It’ll boost your confidence.
- (You’ll find out if your outfit still fits you! xD)
- It’s time-consuming. It usually takes me up to 15 minutes to get the best shot.
- Having this kind of photo shoot isn’t easy at all. Get ready because you might get sweaty after every minute. Instant workout, maybe?
- Make sure that the things that you’re going to use for the photo shoot are ready.
- Natural lighting is better.
- Make sure that your camera has auto-focus or something.
- Enjoy #bookmodeling! 🙂
Have you tried book modeling before? If so, how was your experience? If you haven’t yet, are you planning to be a #bookmodel soon? ❤
Collaborations? Inquiries? Sponsorship? Send me an email! 🙂