June has been a great month for reading and blogging! I think I was in the mood for reading because I knew that I’ll be going back to uni on the 27th and I need to read at least 1 book per week. I don’t want to be behind on my 2016 reading challenge. So far, I’m 7 books ahead of schedule. Thank the bookish gods because my professors are still warming up. They have given us some homeworks though. Without further ado, here’s my JUNE book haul!
- All Is Not Forgotten by Wendy Walker (ARC)
- Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton (Paperback)
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova (ARC)
- Gifted by Jessica George (Paperback)
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Paperback)
- A Totally Awkward Love Story by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison (Hardcover)
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven (ARC)
- What’s A Girl Gotta Do? by Holly Bourne (ARC)
- Sings of You by Emily France (Hardcover)
- The Merciless by Danielle Vega (Paperback)
I was able to read 8 books for the month of June and I loved most of them!
- We Were Never Here by Jennifer Gilmore – 3 stars. Full review soon.
- Tell Us Something True by Dana Reinhardt – 5 stars. Full review soon.
- The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen – 3 stars. Full review soon.
- Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton – 4 stars. Read my review here.
- Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova – 5 stars. Full review soon.
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner – 4 stars. Read my review here.
- A Totally Awkward Love Story by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison – 3 stars. Read my review here.
- Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven – 5 stars. Full review soon.
For the month of June, I’ve posted…
- May 2016 Wrap-up + Life Update!
- Bookish Merch Review: Scent Pop Candles (+ Announcement)
- No more time for reading?! Jasmine has plans.
- Book Review: Cruel Heart Broken by Emma Haughton
- Read Proud Twitter Chat
- Book Review: A Totally Awkward Love Story by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
- Cover and Synopsis Reveal: The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
- Book Review: The Maze Runner by James Dashner
My schedule is from Monday to Saturday except Wednesday. Still 5 days a week. I try my best to at least read a few pages before I go to sleep every night. I’ll have posts every Sunday (that’s for sure!) and most probably around Wednesday or Thursday. This blog will stay active no matter what. Scheduled posts are indeed blessings. Expect to see book review posts in the next few days. That’s all for now. Thanks for dropping by!