Hi everyone! I thought of creating this tag since I want to make BOOK MODELING a thing in the book blogging community. If you don’t know yet, Justine of Bookwormaniac & I collaborated and we made an Instagram account solely for book modeling. Anyway, I just want everyone to experience how book modeling works. There are no rules when it comes to book modeling because I, myself, is not a professional model, too. You can read some of my tips here. Without further ado, let’s see how this tag works!
HOW TO DO THE BOOK MODELING TAG? (RULES)
[If you want to do the tag, don’t forget to copy the rules & questions and to link back to the creator of the tag and to the one who tagged you.]
First of all, you have to post a photo of you with a book and another one with a series. Yes, you need to post at least 2 photos for this tag! Take note: You can post MORE THAN 2 photos. The more, the merrier!
LET THE BOOK MODELING
QUEST TAG BEGIN…
(i cannot believe that i have these outfits! i went treasure hunting, tbh. LMAO.)
SERIES!!! (these books are so heavy O___O)
After taking the pictures, you can finally answer these questions…
- Was it your first time doing book modeling? If so, how did you feel? If not, can you teach us your ways? 😛
- How many takes and minutes did it take you to pick your best shots?
- How did you feel during the photoshoot? Was it fun matching your outfits with the books?
- Did you ask someone for help or did you set the timer of your camera?
- Are you planning on doing book modeling again soon?
- Don’t forget to tag at least 15 bookworms to do the BOOK MODELING TAG.
- (OPTIONAL) Please tag your photos on our instagram account. The username is @bookmodeling.
And now, I’m tagging these amazing bloggers…
- Aentee @ Read At Midnight
- Aila @ One Way or An Author
- Alexandra @ Twirling Pages
- Ava @ Bookishness and Tea
- Erin @ Little Books Big Books
- Erika @ The Nocturnal Fey
- Hazel @ Stay Bookish
- Janna @ Bibliophile Mom
- Jayvee @ Writer For Misfits
- Jeann @ Happy Indulgence
- Jess @ Princessica of Books
- Jesse @ Books At Dawn
- JM @ Book Freak Revelations
- Joey @ Thoughts and Afterthoughts
- Josiah @ Bookish Fanboy
- Justine @ Bookwormaniac
- Karla @ Reads And Thoughts
- Kevin @ Tomebound
- Maw @ DearMaw
- Melanie @ It’s A Bookish Thing 13
- Melissa @ The Reader & The Chef
- Nicka @ Read by Nicka
- Nikka @ Paper And Trees
- Nori @ Read Write Love 28
- Ray @ The Royal Polar Bear Reads
- Sabrina @ Beyond the Book Reviews
- Salve @ Cuckoo For Books
- Taylor @ Bibliophile Gathering
- And if you’re reading this, you’re tagged, too! ❤
Looking forward to reading your posts and seeing your book modeling photos! ❤