November has officially come to an end and here’s a book haul post for you! Jasmine, why did you include your October book haul? Again, my life has been so hectic and crazy and I wasn’t able to post it last month. Shame on me. HUHUHUHU. I’ve received a lot of books and I really need to read and review these books ASAP. Oh my gosh. So, without further ado, here’s my VERY ALARMING DSGSDGSDHDHF BOOK HAUL!!!
-OCTOBER BOOK HAUL-
I seriously got a lot of books last October. Some of these were early birthday presents.
- The Last One by Alexandra Oliva
- Cooking for Picasso by Camille Aubray
- The Ballroom by Anna Hope
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- The Girls by Emma Cline
Huge thanks to Random House for sending me these books. Like OH MY GOSH. I didn’t expect 5 books. WHUUUUUUUT.
- And A Happy New Year? by Holly Bourne
Thanks for sending me another Holly Bourne book, Usborne YA!
- Dear Charlie by N.D. Gomes
I’ve finished reading this one and it was heartbreaking. Thanks, HQ Young Adult. Full review soon!
- The Alchemists of Loom by Elise Kova
The Air Awakens series is one of my fave fantasy series ever. I can’t wait to read this, Major Kova!
Huge thanks to my bookish bff, JM @ Book Freak Revelations, for sending me a SIGNED copy of Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour. OH MY GOSH. I love you! ❤
-NOVEMBER BOOK HAUL-
Penguin Random House was kind enough to send me these books for my birthday.
- SIGNED ARC of Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow (PH giveaway here!)
- The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
- Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- A Shadow Bright and Burning by Jessica Cluess (Not in the picture because my mom’s reading it!)
I actually just received a gift from my mom’s cousin and they’re gift cards from our local bookstore. OH MY GOSH. I’m so excited to use them! What books should I buy next? Anyway, how many books have you hauled this month? ❤