The Upside of Unrequited is one of my most anticipated reads next year and I can’t wait for all of you to read it. If you’ve read Simon VS. The Homo Sapiens Agenda, you know what I mean. Becky Albertalli is one of the most amazing and most thoughtful authors out there and she deserves all the love. Here’s a little something about UPSIDE:
Seventeen-year-old Molly Peskin-Suso knows all about unrequited love. No matter how many times her twin sister, Cassie, tells her to woman up, Molly can’t stomach the idea of rejection. So she’s careful. Fat girls always have to be careful.
Then a cute new girl enters Cassie’s orbit, and for the first time ever, Molly’s cynical twin is a lovesick mess. Meanwhile, Molly’s totally not dying of loneliness—except for the part where she is. Luckily, Cassie’s new girlfriend comes with a cute hipster-boy sidekick. If Molly can win him over, she’ll get her first kiss and she’ll get her twin back.
There’s only one problem: Molly’s coworker, Reid. He’s a chubby Tolkien superfan with a season pass to the Ren Faire, and there’s absolutely no way Molly could fall for him.
So, do you want to read it even more? Before you sign-up, please read the details below:
- I’m only selecting 5-7 book bloggers for this tour. An email will be sent to you if you’ll be selected.
- Signups are open till December 31, 2016. I’ll be sending an email to selected bloggers on the 1st of January 2017. 😉
- This book doesn’t come out till April 11, 2017. I’m only asking you to post your review on your assigned schedule. Blog tour materials will be sent via email, too.
- I’ll be shipping the ARC before the start of the tour, so that gives you enough time to read it.
- I only have one ARC (my copy!) and you need to ship it to the other blog tour participants. Please take care of my copy. ❤
- Most of all, enjoy reading!
Click this to fill out the form.