Guess who’s back for another blog tour? Hello, bookish people! It’s been really a while. You’ve already read the title of this blog post and I’m pretty sure that you’re excited for another Jeff Zentner book. A lot people loved THE SERPENT KING (including me and my mom!). You can read our reviews here.
Here’s the synopsis of GOODBYE DAYS from Goodreads:
Can a text message destroy your life?
Carver Briggs never thought a simple text would cause a fatal crash, killing his three best friends, Mars, Eli, and Blake. Now Carver can’t stop blaming himself for the accident and even worse, there could be a criminal investigation into the deaths.
Then Blake’s grandmother asks Carver to remember her grandson with a ‘goodbye day’ together. Carver has his misgivings, but he starts to help the families of his lost friends grieve with their own memorial days, along with Eli’s bereaved girlfriend Jesmyn. But not everyone is willing to forgive. Carver’s own despair and guilt threatens to pull him under into panic and anxiety as he faces punishment for his terrible mistake. Can the goodbye days really help?
Here are some reminders for the #GoodbyeDaysPHTour:
- I’m only selecting 5 bloggers for this tour. An email will be sent to you if you’ll be selected.
- Signups are open till January 30, 2017. I’ll be sending an email to selected bloggers on the 31st of January. 😉
- This book doesn’t come out till March 07, 2017. I’m only asking you to post your review on your assigned schedule. Blog tour materials will be sent via email, too.
- I’ll be shipping the ARC before the start of the tour, so that gives you enough time to read it.
- You need to ship the ARC to the other participants, so please take care of it.
- THERE WILL BE GIVEAWAYS SOON!
- Most of all, enjoy reading!
Wanna join the blog tour? Please fill out the form here.