2016 means another year for book blogging and other bookish experiences. I’m so glad with everything that I’ve achieved in 2015. It was really indeed my most favorite year. Before I say goodbye to 2015, let me share with you some of the most memorable things that made it so special.
- I started my book blog. (Imagine how time flies so fast.)
- I met Michelle Hodkin. Yes, she’s the author of the Mara Dyer series. The Shaw Confessions comes out in 2017 and holy guacamole, I need it right now.
- I was granted 100% scholarship (until now!).
- My book blog and bookstagram boomed in a good way. Some publishers and authors sent me books for review and I’m really grateful for everything. Thanks for trusting me. ❤
- I met SOME of my internet friends in REAL LIFE. If you’re reading this, we definitely need to meet soonest, okay? 🙂
- I’ve been into different places. I went out of town. I finally traveled by airplane. OMG. YES.
- I reached my 2015 reading challenge. 50 books this year. LIFE’S GOOD.
- I received a TON of books. I now have 100+ books sitting on my shelf.
- Me and my friends were into coffee dates. Starbucks is our best buddy, too.
- Crazy things happened, but they were crazy in a good way. *winks*
Again, these were just SOME of the things that were so memorable to me. I’m so excited with what 2016 holds for me.
I still haven’t decided on what to do this year, but I’m really looking forward to some things. Surprises are the best, right? The only thing that I’ve decided so far is the number of books that I’m going to read this year… 50 books AGAIN! How about you? How many books are you planning to read?